Two-Piece Hooded Design
With two-piece hooded three dimensional cut and elastic band around the face opening, the hood can better fit the shape of face and enhance the protection effect.
Seam Sealed Tape Workmanship
Each seam is sealed with tape, and the waist is applied with an internal elastic band, which better enhance the seam protection and the fitness of the suit.
The cuff uses an internal elastic band to further enhance tightness and protection.
Closed Placket Design
Center front zipper application allows easy put-on and take-off while the zipper placket design brings better protection.
Elastic Bottom Hem Closure
Internal elastic band is applied to the bottom hem, with added shoe cover, which enhance fitness and protection.
Disposable protective clothing, protective suit
Material: Polypropylene spunbonded PE film coated nonwovens
Content: 100% polyester
Advantage: Antibacterial, Anti-static, Soft, Waterproof, Breathable
1. The entire process and raw material are up to the highest standards.
2. The fabrics, seal tapes and zippers are in accordance with national standards.
3. The protective suit is made of PP spunbond non-woven fabric laminated with PE film. The material is high in strength,soft in touch, skin-friendly,comfortable to wear, and strong in antistatic performance.
4. It has a good anti-infiltration performance,high filtering efficiency,surface moisture resistance, strength and air permeability, which allows it to effectively prevent water and dust.
1. Needle stitching, bonding and heat sealing processes are applied to the connect part of the protective suit. The holes of the stitches are sealed. The stitches pitch should be 8 to 14 stitches per 3cm. The stitches are aligned and properly spaced. There shouldn’t be skipped stitch.Bonded or hot-sealed parts shall be flat and sealed without air bubbles.
2. The zipper of the protective clothing should not be exposed, and the zipper puller should be self-locking.
3. The structure of protective suit should be in conformity, easy to put on and take off, and the joints must be tight.
4. Elastic cuffs and ankles, and elastic hood and waist openings.
5. The protective suit is in overall structure,which consists of a hooded top and pants.